Wednesday 17 September 2014

Sex To Me Is The Sweetest And Most Beautiful Thing That Has Happend To Me: Singer Ine Lizzy Aju


Gone are the days when ladies hid what they feel and were afraid to say what they want. These days, we have babes who say it as it is and one of such is sexy former Nollywood actress and singer, Ine Lizzy Aju, who is popularly known as Miss Independent.

The Cross River State born No Forming crooner who said she had to dump the movie industry and concentrate fully on her singing career because the movie producers and directors demanded sex from her, says she has no inhibition about having sex, as long as she does it with the right person.

Ine Aju who describes herself as  sexy and naughty, stated in a recent interview that sex is the sweetest and most beautiful thing that happen to anybody. She also declared that she can never be satisfied using sex toys without the feel of a real man.

Asked what she thought of sex, Ine Aju said:

Sex to me is the sweetest and most beautiful thing that could ever happen to anyone. If you have it with the right person, it is just pleasurable.

On the use of sex toys, she had this to say:

Those that use sex toys are really missing out a lot. It is very weird to believe that females still use sex toys in this generation with all these cute and sexy dudes around.

The question that I normally ask myself when I hear about this sex toy of a thing is, are all these sexy, fine guys God created for decoration? 

As for me, no amount of sex toys can give me the satisfaction I need. Until I get that touch of a real strong man I can never be satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment