Saturday 31 January 2015

Photo: Ghanaian Mortuary Worker Confessed Having S*x With Female Corpses To Satisfy Himself


A man named Sharkur Lukas (pictured above) has confessed o having sex with females corpses in the mortuary.

 According to Lukas, there is nothing wrong about the acts, and he was just satisfying his  s*xual needs.

 He went ahead and explained that he could not find a woman, so he discovered another way of having relationships.

The man said during the interview on Adom TV:


"Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself.

"The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had s*x with a fine girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment