Friday 28 November 2014

I Did A DNA Test And Was Told Two Of My Children Are Not Mine- Afrobeat legend Femi Kuti

                  Femi KutiFemi Kuti opened up in a recent revelation he made concerning the paternity of two of his children out of 5 children.

The Afrobeat legend, who is a father of five, discovered after a DNA test that two children he has raised as his own are not really his afterall.

Encomium reports that Femi revealed this in a recent interview: he said:

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl.  It is very serious.  I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours.  I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children when I was tricked to believe I am their father,”

Femi had one child, Made, by ex-wife, Funke and the rest from two other women.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I can't stop laughing. Women can be mean.how can u give another man's children to your husband. Sleeping with another man while married. Too bad

    ReplyDelete