Saturday 19 July 2014

Anita Joseph Revealed Her Hot Sexy Body

Check this out men..........




Anita Joseph is naturally endowed when it comes to curves, hips & co..Anita  talked how much she and her boyfriend value her natural properties lol! and doesn't go out of her way to flaunt her body...

                 I know I have a great body. But I don’t even go out of my way
                 to show it off. Whatever I wear suits me. Even when I wear a
                 loose big gown, you would still see the figure. There is nothing
                 I can do about it.I feel very good about it. I bless God for the shape.
                 I thank God. I admire people who are beautiful. When I see somebody
                 who has a beautiful body, I admire the person also.

What do you think is your best asset?

                  I think it is everything. I love my hips, my butt and my boobs.
                  My boyfriend loves  my lips. It is not as if he doesn’t love the
                  other parts but he is crazy about my lips.

2 comments: